Wednesday 26 July 2006

Wushu~

hihi... i'm bek again.... haha ...







haha... before this.. since secondary, i was very hoping to join the taekwondo...i thought i will take it during the time in matriculation.. but then , unfortunately , there dun have the taekwondo club..so i joined the basketball club.....



at unimas here....i promise myself to join the taekwondo club....haha.. but then yesterday... me n meihui went in the wushu club... hehe... interesting....i quite like the training....but then ... at first we didnt know that we got training... thought only registration....so me, mh, and my friends wearing jeans.. hhaha.... imagine we doing front kick, side kick, every kicks... haha..... even the trainer laugh at us......then goin bek to west campus... straight go to meeting for college.. coz the seniors select the college ajk... hehe.....and my whole houz...all go to join the exco.... haha... turns out my houz got 1 exco, 6 assistances of exco...1 is block A 3rd floor leader.....haha.... for the exco, all become the member of protocol and "tugas-tugas khas" unit... hhaha... interesting.... then my senior get my name for the PERTEKMA..... so confirm i can stay in the college next year... hopefully.... hehe.....





lately, i feel so tired.... went out from houz in 8 am everyday.... rush to class ... rush to east campus....everywhere.... and went home 10pm at night .... everyday like that....and i think that this is my life for 3 years..... i have to face it anyway.....



struggle of anugerah dekan.... hopefully....









No comments:

Post a Comment