Sunday 23 July 2006

We Went to Beach.....

On 22 july.... our FIT faculty had a special activity... called Hari Mentor-Mentee... and all the faculty students went to Pantai Pasir Panjang(i'm hope that the name is the right one)... at first... ok... that beach i went there 4 several time already.... nothing special for me... haiz... it's kinda boring i think.... hhaha.....but then... i quite fun la.... thanks to PERTEKMA .. hopefully i can join n be one of the ajk of PERTEKMA..hehe....



my second sis is bek~~~~ on the evening of 22 july....on that particular nite.... all my family members gather have dinner together... a day before , my dad hurd his leg and cant walk... and its getting better that nite... we go have dinner .... its also due to my mom birthday too.... she very happy..... all of her daughters come bek at the same time... of coz happy... usually if want to gether together .. have to wait till chinese new year... me very happy too that nite....very happy... my elder sis bek to KL the next day.... many of my closed relatives come to my house .... haha... that's why my pap said yesterday like chinese new year.... haha..





i'm very happy... hehe....





No comments:

Post a Comment