Wednesday 12 July 2006

again...and again.... but this is the first time....!!

i've been searching... searching... serching.... from the first week til now.....and still i can't found it.... what a sad story.....until 5 pm yesterday..... when me having dinner with mei hui... finally.... what i have searching for all these day.... i found it... haha... know what i'm searching for?haha... leng zai lor....haha... finally i saw one yesterday....very leng zai....very smart .... wearing tie.... haha........ very tall..... chinese....





but all these not a big deal....coz.... a gal looking at a leng zai is a usual thing ma....but what make me feel irritating is.... a guy call me through public phone to my hp.. and talking non-stop bout an hour.....that happen yesterday too... bout 10pm like that.....and the phone call ended saying he will call again.... Oh My God~~ help me....... throughout the call.... i didnt say much.... just...that... he talk non-stop......argh~ ..... who give my hp no. to him!!!???!!!....



i hate people calling through my phone... except my own best friends n family members..someone i dunno, excuse me~.....calling to my no., n ask... are u angie? then said his own name n asking what am i doin.... then saying me doesnt know him.... Oh..MAN??? what are u guys thinking? i didnt know you... then y u are calling?????better call someone u love or ur friend or ur family members than calling a person u never meet....y have to spent the credit n money ??? i just dun understand ..... haiz...... this world is strange... because the emotion takes over the world!!! but then ... at least i still can look for friends in web like frienster.. but phone....no way..... :(





No comments:

Post a Comment