Monday 31 July 2006

~~hmm~~~~

tests approaching .... assignment deadline approaching... i still spend my day in general lab online... God~~~ who can help me to stay quiet in room studying??



that day our block level, i mean in the kolej.....got guy coming up to this restricted place..... making the "pengetua" n felo very worry bout our safety.... on that particular nite too.... my houzmate feel that one of my houzmate acting n looking strange.... n we believe got "something" following her... she keep saying that her faculty got that "thing".. n she saw alot..... she ask my other houzmate to hav a look to her faculty too in the midnite.... then... after 3am... bout 4am ... then she sleep ..... my houzmates were very scared... but me n my roomate sleep like a pig that nite.... and it s come out a bit confrontation in our houz... but we all stay quiet only... what to do??? everything will pass.....



dunno y me very tired this few days... even i went to the most interesting class...BM...i felt very sleepy..... i need a good rest tomorrow... ya... i hav 3 class only ....... i will spend my time at the bed.... then go to class wushu again...... n go shopping again... haha.. and i doesnt seem like resting myself.....i'm a strange person... hehe......





back to the main topic... test...n.. assignment....next week have to pass up all....anyone willing to help me to do all??? hahah.... impossible la...... i'm totally busy ar.......but i'm starting to love my life here....... haha... cause ptptn out today..... i want to buy a new cpu, new handphone(motorola L7), adidas bag, everything.... i want to buy the world....... my God~ RM XXXX/- enaf to buy what... haiz...... enaf to eat that i know... enaf to buy book lor.... buy book better la... and cpu very important too.... so, i buy book and cpu... if got extra $$ then i buy handphone.....





anyway..... long time i didnt update my blog (long time???juz few days nia..haha) whatever la.... haha... i'm so happy that my oversea friends got read my blog... so all this blog not meaningless lor... haha........ left some comment bout my blog lo... either it is ugly ... meaningless... crazy ... all i will accept.. hehe...





have a nice day everyone..........i love u all... and i love my family more... hehehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment