Sunday 16 July 2006

HomeSick nei~

Yesterday juz came bek to sakura college after went to home on friday nite....on friday nite.... after fetching me from college.. me n my family went out for a dinner at jalan song.... after that when reach home .. watch amazing race with my mom n my sis.....





the next day... i went out to Wisma Saberkas with mei hui.....searching and visit every computer shop to buy my handydrive..... having a nice day out..... hehe....that nite... went out for "limteh" at 9 miles..... then went to hh houz .... i was sick.... very sick that time.. haiz... ..til 2am then we goin bek to own houz....... me cant sing that time... so.... went to hh room watching them play games or more friendly to say... kill people... haha...after that.. reading newspaper at the dining hall.... haha..... they said me strange de.. hehe......





on sunday morning.... woke up at 11 am.... then watching conan with my sis.... i lost my voice.. argh.. miserable~~~~~~haiz... then til 2 pm... me , my mom, n my sis... went to airport to fetch my big sis.... hehe...so happy to c her........in the evening... went out to buy my houzmate thing.. then... went for dinner n came bek to college....





in this morning.... almost late to class... but still can attended the multimedia class.... then... i'm started to homesick n "best friends sick" now......haiz... i miz them so much........ haiz.... i'm thinking of goin bek home.... hangging out with my friends n family....haiz....... haiz.... haiz x1000.......





thinking of watching the movie "Pirates Of The Carribean 2"... i keep telling people the movie really nice n extremely nice... haha.. but i havent watch it.. hehe......c lah... i will ask my friends to go with me.. ..... i wanna watch that  movie~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment