Tuesday 11 July 2006

hello..... I'm busy.....

this is only the first week for the university life.... start our lectures.... next week start our tutorial and lab teaching slots.... my life...... oh my GOD... i wish i have 30 hours a day.....with all the computer logic... programming.... multimedia.... discrete math..... argh.... its drive me crazy.... arrange for the tutorial class make me misery....... but i have to do it.... people said... UNIVERSITY LIFE IS FUN.... but is tough for me.... 7 subjects , 14 assignments one semester, 7 project a semester........ my GOD.......i dun have enough time.... i change my mind.. i wan 48 hours a day.......thinking of goin bek to secondary school to study...... today have our math test..... i just try my best.... me didn't do any revision before goin to the test room... then yesterday, the first class..... then the first quiz..... with the question , "what is syntax , ......, run-time error mean?" my god...again... how do i know... i never been to a computer class before...... another thing..... y the weather so hot here.... i was like in the oven here..... haiz.... my GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment