Thursday 13 July 2006

Sleepy......

i'm goin home today..... yeah..... left home for 2 weeks... suddenly i miss home so much.... i wonder how i pass those days in labuan matriculation college before... lived there for three months........and went home... and then went back to labuan again.... haiz.... but sure i miz those moment alot....



today....listen quietly to the "data communication and network" lecture.... oh man.. the lecture hall are colder than the weather in Genting .....and i think even the fridge......COLD~ ......and that make me feel sleepy.... haiz.... jz now..... went to the "computer architecture " lecture... i got bring along another long sleeve shirt...... its feel much better....



The "assignment" word is filling up my head...... and my BRAIN~~~~~~ argh... tonnes and tonnes assignment i have finish up before mid term........ projects(especially the programming project)..... all the tutorial, lab teaching slot... slowly.....slowly... filling up the time in my weekday......i got one day have to go to class that start 7.30pm til 9.30pm... scary???... haha... i'm getting crazy....





but then... i'm starting to get used to the life here.... my roommate.. my houzmate.... juz that... because of some "technical problem" by the college... one of my houzmate hav to move out from our houz.... i'm very sad.... my heart was blaming the college actually.... coz we started to get along very well together... suddenly have to move...if not mistaken ... a senior will be moving in... who cares those senior actually....haiz... we cant get along well either.... sad........ sad make me sleepy....... ~ haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment