Saturday 1 July 2006

The New Life Begin....... Again..!!!

Dscf0007_6



Its 6.30am morning ... one more hour, i'll be a university student.....last nite, i'm packing till this early morning, i've take a deep think on my life.... i've walk a long way...... happiness, sadness, confused, amazed , surprise... all the feeling came and bothering me......from a "nothing", "simple","everybody look down " family until now...3 successful daughters.... elder working in hospital univesiti malaya, kl.....second currently studying medic in ukm for the second year....and the third one... that's me... who will bestep into universiti in one hour more..... my tears filling my eyes now....i dun know it is tears of happiness or what....although the course i'm taking now not as good as medic that can make people feel "WOW" ... but i will try my best ......



~Never care people look down on us..... as long as we walk on our own road.... we will reach our destination~

No comments:

Post a Comment