Sunday 4 February 2007

Selfishness in me….

As a human being in this world, I often think about what kind of person am i….. Life in this world make me tired as everyone has been “installed” to the thought since we were born, be nice, friendly, helpful, and all the positive behaviors…yes, we have to…or maybe I should say we get used to it oledi…but then, no one is perfect…

I’m selfish… I admitted it….i shall be very selfish starting now…. This is because I’m getting tired of everything in this world. Yup, acting likes I dun care in whatever thing since last year making me hard to breathe. I treat myself badly and I feel so sorry about it…Well, I have to more selfish to treat myself good, I guess….life is short….i’m lack of own opinion and standpoint…future is in our hand, planning is job that I should do….and I know I’m wasting my time now… life will change after this, I’m so tired with my life that is controlled by a lot of factors….or in other words, I’m a big damn stupid person…yes, I am…. I’m doing this because I scare the situation I had in form 4 will look for me again… that’s very scary…

I dun know what else I can say because the others I only can keep it for me…Life is beautiful when you make full use of it; however, it will be like hell if you dun know how to manage your life well…challenge was set on me, and I shouldn’t wait for the other people to face it together with me… I should try to face it myself until I really been knock down by it and then I will try to seek help from friends.

Born in 1987 and, arey, its time for you to grown up and be serious in whatever you do…your life wont be always underneath the sunshine that you parents give it to you…be strong and tough…

No comments:

Post a Comment