Tuesday 27 February 2007

it's solved....

already how many years that thing happen.... i forgot already and i have to take a look at my hand and count it with my fingers.. since 2002, the year i faced my PMR..5 years already... thing never get it solution.... and on february 20, 2007, i finally can get myself off of that annoying matter.





since 2002, i have been suspected to be the person that doing that stupid thing.i was trying to tell everyone i am innocent, but then, the people from the other side... that other side stil suspected me do that sending stupid email thing to one of my fren...... i know that , however, i starting to be lazy to explain to all.... they not believe in me.... so no matter how i explained, things will get worse.... i just keep quiet...it was annoying.... until i left my secondary school... how i wish that person never appear in my life.... how i wish i never put my feeling on him....he was the one that probably causing all this to be happen.... i started to hate this person since form 4... yup, that time he graduated already....but things still keep happening.... i'm so lazy to face it... until me dun want to care about it.... i really dun want to care about it, even my fren talk about the stupid email that she receive from someone unknown, i acted like i didnt heard it... then skipped to another topic.... for two years i left secondary school , this matter left unsolve.... right until 20 february 2007, one of my fren ,that her sister is one of the fren of that person, told me who did that.... and auomatically prove tht i'm innocent.... i suddenly feel so happy and feel so free....





problem solved , who did that, i also know... but then... i let it go.... revenges are nothing now....that person that did all that has the punishments now...just want to let the matter gone with the wind... i just accept the fact that i had been very unlucky to be involved in this matter....but this thing made me thinks maturely and be happy go lucky..... time will prove everything that is right or wrong although it's takes a long time....



i'm free finally.........

2 comments: