Monday 29 January 2007

Appreciation on the people you always Love…..

Whenever there is a sudden death of the person that we know who are they, even if they don’t know who we are… its will surely give me a big impact in my feeling and my mind which will make me think a lot….in 2003, the death of Leslie Cheung give me a negative impact which I dun want to talk much about it. This year, on January 28th, actress in Taiwan , Xu Wei Lun(许玮伦)died after been in the hospital for two days unconscious. She involved in a car accident in Tai Chong. Doctors said her brain inside was fully damage after her head knock hard on the dashboard during the accident. It is hard to believe, even now, because I still watch the TV series “Express boy”, yup, she is one of the actress. All that I think, I guess this news give me a positive impact in me….





Reading all the sad news, suddenly thinking that tragedies happen unexpectedly, don’t know when, and don’t know how….. This minute we may still healthy and happy, and we don’t know what will happen next minute. Humans always will only regret and sad once they loss someone important, but then why have to wait until that very last minute?? Yeah, if that is someone important, no matter what happen to him/her, it is true that we will sad and cry….. But why have to regret??





Yes, we not manage to remember all the time that spend with everyone together because we are not PENDRIV, we are not COMPUTER we are not CAMCORDER that record down images and everything…..we can’t remember  all the stuff that happen, but at least when spending together we should appreciate!!!!! Appreciate the people that you love now…..tell the person that sit right next to you now that you love them so much ‘cause we can’t predict what happen in the next minute…..even can make a phone call to home , tell your parent that you love them most….. Tell your friends you love them… appreciate everything that is in front of you…..and dun regret in the future….





My friend told me, lives in this world with happy and appreciates and at the same time assumes that the world will reach the end tomorrow…..so makes everyday as an important day…





Beloved Daddy & mommy, love you♥!!!



My beloved three sisters, I love you all♥…..



My friends…. I love you too♥…..



And lastly,



arey~



I love you♥….~





6 comments:

  1. well,actually yesterday i also wan to write something bout this kind of incident...
    last week one gal get lighting attack,
    this week she,a quite well know actress get in accident...
    haiz...
    this is life...
    people really won realize how good their are now...
    just wait til lost something or someone,we just realize that thing actually play a damn important part in our life...
    appreciate,ya,we need...
    besides this, thanks everything we have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know why i speaking "i love you" to all of you always. Is true,girl, appreciate and appreciate now is the best best present for you.Do appreciate, ann chee, i love you,m...muaks...*.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ u all.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ,we really cannot expect what will happen at the next moment.So,just try to do the things u never do before. Just like always say " I love you" to me..
    Ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't know?

    did i ever said it?

    since the death of my gramps.
    i concluded, instead of clinging to them, why not let them go at peace?
    let them have less burden on them as they leave instead of weighing them down with your sadness.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. so,, our life is just like that,,,
    so appreciate it and i love u,
    my friends.

    ReplyDelete