Monday 22 January 2007

contact lenses~

because of ah ui, i take my step bravely and go to buy contact lense......



well, since i'm in form 3, if not mistaken, i ask my mom to let me wear contact lenses.... that is because i've been wearing a specs since primary 3, more accurate, is 9 year old...... i still remember my mom scold me when she get the news from my teacher that i have to wear specs..... that time, all the thing that my teacher written on the board using blue and red chalk that time, were totally blur for me.... i dun like to wear specs..... at first, i will always forgot to wear specs to the school, and from that time, can't copy whatever thing on the board.....then i'm started to be lazy...i dun wan to do any homework...... unless i have to pass up..... alot of thing happen since i'm starting to wear specs..... i broke 2 specs...hahaha.... very embarassing to say that...haha....in form 2, i change a new specs.... that time  i consider specs can be one of the fashion.... haha..... i'm wearing frameless that time.... until i finish form 5, i change a half frame spec, my eye-sight getting blur and blur, it's hard for me to take of my spec to play basketball too........... after one year in matric, come back, working for one month , i change again to the spec that i'm wearing now.. i chose this specs because my sis think this is quite nice and up-dated!!!! hahaha..... but i still want to try contact lenses ar.......hahaha..... yes.... i wearing it now... hahah... bt not everyday la.... still in the middle of getting used to it... today no wear la....





this is kronology of my specs history.... hahahah..... ♥♥



2 comments:

  1. well, brave to try something new is a good deal for you, and you stick to your own view also, that is you want to wear contact lences...
    Ah Chee, i proud of you o...
    m...muaks... *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah u got spec to wear also don wan wear arr, i wan to wear also cannot o...So "tong Ku" o...

    ReplyDelete