Sunday 20 August 2006

life~life~life~

so boring now..... and i am very sleepy.... very very very extremely sleepy.... but im lazy to walk back to my apartment....then i feel so boring ... i duno what is my purpose sitting in the general lab here online... i'm directionless....... five more days i will go back home..... and i have to move my pc back home....holidays approaching but the assignmentssssssss...... one by one adding up to my shoulder.... at here life although happy but very stress..........wonder y we have to study ..... haiz.....





oh yeah.... i lost my both rings... very very sad...... that two rings means alot to me... one of the ring be at side already 2 years which i brought it using my first salary of my life....... then the second.... i brought it at labuan as a new year present for myself on the 1st january 2006..... both of them be at my side already long period of time.... suddenly both of them gone just like that..... VERY SAD!!!!!! i want to buy new one....... or maybe i buy two....haiz...... if that day i didnt take it off then it wont gone ......so regret....so careless....... even if i buy the two new rings.... the meaning wont be the same........=(





life got happy moment and sad moment..... and i dunno that whether i am happy now or sad now.....if i said i happy now... that would be a lie coz i just lost my rings.... but if i said that i am very sad now... that also would be a lie...because i am quite happy now... n very relax after get use to the life here..... i'm totally a strange person.... haiz..... God loves me ... i know that..... be tough..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i loves everyone... and i loves my family more, as usual.....=)



have a nice day n nice weekday .....



holiday approaching.... guys ... happy holidays..... dun waste ur time during the holidays.......



May God Bless You All..........

No comments:

Post a Comment