Thursday 17 August 2006

Continue~

continue the story that i havent finish... on saturday..... we have our exam , discrete math..... i think i managed to do well in that exam.... hehe.... coz sleep for the whole nite and didnt study.. hehe.... after that.... we got lecture  in old campus.... in the lecture time... i confess that i didnt pay attention.... hehe..... so sleepy that time....after the lecture... we whole group went to pc fair...and then when to shopping , went to eat... and the last one ... went to kuching festival... food fair......!!!!!!haha.... so happy ar that nite..... im having a great time.....



well that was last week oledi.... today got my exam paper... the programming de.... hehe... i got 8 out of 10.... so happy..... coz this paper i sleep also.... hehe..... wahahaha...........but then i can feel that something bugging me in my heart..... and that makes me always stiff in watever i do..... im so tired thinking that problem...... oh God ... help me.... im not sure with the answer in my heart.... could that be the most serious prob that i have to face before mid sem break....i dun want that prob to bugging me again and my whole life..... sometimes me myself finding a hard prob to my ownself to solve....well, i know.... life isnt easy as everyone think... it fills with torns.....and the torns is on my body now.... i dun want that exprience come back to my life again.... and i hates that kind of life.....and nobody knows that...... torns are killing me....God ... plz bless me with my life now.... Dont bring us to temptation but delivery us from evil....... God... help me to solve this problem now.... because i loves my life now......i loves everyone but i love my family more.... may God bless everyone of us...Hoping thing will get much more better after this week....













No comments:

Post a Comment