Monday 14 August 2006

Busy life ends....

Last wednesday start...the day of human n assignment battle... i mean FIT student battle with the assignments...then... start on saturday... student FIT face another tough battle... between human and exam....until today... the battle finally will face the end...reporting the last week horror time... after passing up the prolog assignment( for now.. we consider the most easy assignment ever), we face our Data com assignment( the hardest assignment) and our programing assignment..... Data com... i spend two sleepless night to do the assignment and i dun even have time to online to check my mail... start from wed... nightmare started where i dun have the good time to sleep, i dun have time to comb my hair to go the lecture... "fishing" in the lecture time...but however ... i'm still eating well...i'm still very healthy...wed onwards.... i can be considered no sleep at all.... me working hard... as well as my computer .. pity my wife ( refers to my computer eh...)....i cant even finish it till the next day... but then ... i started my programming assignment( which released quite late..)programming was stil ok... coz... quite easy...that thursday afternoon... i got my new cpu...intel pentium duo core 3.4 ghz... wahaha... back to the story juz now... thursday nite... after i replace my old cpu to my new cpu.... its takes 2 hours... include installing all the software like C++...and my printer.after finish my data com assignment and print it out... i start my programming assignment thta time already 12am.... haha... the next day.... have to pass up at 4.00pm.... me n mei hui escape class for the first time ,we finish and then print out at 3.45pm( this is no lie... it the real life exprience).. did not shut down the pc n rush to the lecturer office... like explore race... hahah....i continue after this.. heehee.. i got exam now...

No comments:

Post a Comment