Tuesday 22 August 2006

holidays... i'm waiting for you.....

holidays..... approaching........Yeah~ life will tough after holidays.... mid term exam follows up...... argh......how i'm goin to enjoy my holidays..... this two days i think i didnt sleep liao lo... just to finish up my assignments as fast as possible.... then during the break.... movies willl fill my days up..... then.... i have to study lar.........exam.... math got two exam... mm gt exam, titas, data com, ca again.... the project deadline......argh~~~ =( life aint easy..........university life is tough........ no wonder so many people commited suicide..... haiz..... i try my best not to let my parent down la..... wish me luck.....i know that myself starting to get lazy .... haiz...... i hates myself ar...... haiz...... God Bless everyone...... i loves you all... and i loves my family more..... peace..... hugs and kisses..... aReY*

1 comment:

  1. no suicide.. if commited suicide go find soosai ! he sure will help u.. or u can find me too.. hahaha.. life is important la.. ur parent spend a lot of money, hope and love on u.. so, ask ur parent first before u waste ur life ya... else, u can ask ask 10 brothers... 10 sisiters too... hhaa....

    ReplyDelete