Monday 30 October 2006

sleep pig~

what a strange title i put ... haha... but i'm really am... again but... it is not my fault.... you cant blame me for that.....



let me tell you all a story.......once upon a time.... there is a gal..... bla...bla.. bla.... haha... that not a story.... its a real life.... well..i'm admit everyone call me "sleep pig" once i told them i ever sleep for how many hour maximum in my life.... haha.....



yesterday..... ok... this not in the count..... i sleep for 18 hours.... start from 30 october 4pm right until 31 october 10.30am....... that is because i only sleep for 4 hours in two days......this not count la...... haha.......





but there was 1 time.... haha...... i start my sleep time on 8pm in the nite..... woke up in the next day on 3pm..... then go to sleep again on one hour later (4pm), and then woke up on the next day on 10 or 11 o'clock..... wahahaha.....so... as a conclusion, i ever passed a day with 1 hour awake only... haha..... then, in 24 hours, 23 hours is sleeping.... haha.... sound ridiculous?? but that is true...... the total hour i slept that 2 days is 37 hours....37 hours sleep in 48 hours .... haha..... that time.... before.... every nite i hav a gud nite sleep... jz dun know y.... that day i sleep alot.... haha..... but..... when i woke up on the 3rd day..... my head..... totally feel like want to burst!!!!! headache off the limits.... haha... and straight away SICK~~~~~ hahaha............



who wan to challenge me... can tell me la... haha....... haha..





God bless everyone...... i loves you all.......



@@love@@



  arey 

No comments:

Post a Comment