Wednesday 11 October 2006

huh~

lately.... when i open this "create a post" page, my mind is blank and i dun know what to say.... if past, everyday i got a lot of thing to say and write in the blog..



i guess all of this is because university life is getting tougher and tougher....but all of this will come to the end at 16th of november... well, there is one more exhausted month to go.....last week ... in one week dunno how many hour only i touch my bed... yesterday suddenly feel that the world most confortable place is my bed.... haha.. sound ridiculous, right... but it is true.... for 2 or three days i take the floor at the corridor in FIT as my bed..... pity me???? well, no need you all pity lah..... coz... having a tough time in FIT doin MM project, i'm .... no.... not only me.... is WE.... we having a great time... an unforgetable time..... having a fun time....."WE" is refers to shia yok, mei lu, mei hui, me , kian kok, and wei jan..( to know more detail about what happen during the progress of MM project in FIT, refers to wei jan's blog === new exprience).....Mr. jonathan take our picture during the time we "picnic' in fit... made us become famous in two days....... haha... he publish it in lecture time... then shows to every lecturer bout the pic during meeting....die ar...even Mr. Johan saw us also... " hey, i saw u guys pic that taken during u do project at fit, sitting on the floor.."... see.... even Mr. Lau also ask ah gui got any problem with study... pressure.. anything just bcoz he saw us all , our group, ah gui group doing project at fit...sitting on the floor..... if Mr jonathan come to take our photo when we sleeping... then sure.... we become superstar at unimas... hahaha.....however we submit our project and sadly got only grade B+... sad??? yup... quite disappointed..... but after submit the project really make our shoulder feel lighter....the next day of project deadline....its the deadline of programming and math assignment assignment....then... the next day again.... is the presentation of MM project....today is thursday.... then..... on 2moro, is TITAS  project deadline... we are busy.... but then, i'm having a grat time bcoz i got my best friends here... ten bros.... and those who not in ten bros group... hehe..... so glad to meet them, and they are the people that make me always thank God whenever i go to bed..... oh... i forgot... saturday i got exam... maths test.... then have wushu... but me at this time still consider in rest... coz... my right leg is getting painful and more painful until....... dun know le... haiz..yesterday i didnt go wushu too....... at this time... pity me lah... hahaha..... but i'm still ok actually.... i'm quite immune to pain liao....haha....



then... the world best compound is my room... but the world worst place is my houz....oh man.... there is an outsider .. a friend of my houzmate... come to my houz.... open the music as louder as she can....even i close my room door also can listen.... then make the place we brush teeth and wash face dirty by pouring the drink that she dun wan into it...and then just like that.... yesterday.... i blow up again....the music awake me up when i have a sleep yesterday afternoon... i hate when somebody make sound and wake me up....that time... i straight go to that gal laptop and lower down the sound... that gal come behind... that time my face quite black la... i tell her to slow down the sound i go back room again...the next minutes i come out from room... she gone oledi... haha.... so happy ar me...that gal really nonsense.......haiz... why on earth got gals like this on earth....headache..... haiz...



i think i better stop.. haha... at a moment i said when open to create blog and my mind is blank... but at the next moment.... me bla bla bla so long..... haha.....writing blog depend on feelz..... and that is true... haha......





bye.. gtg.... God bless....





luv*** arey...

No comments:

Post a Comment