Thursday 7 September 2006

that is nice.....or maybe not....

everything gonna be fine after tomorrow... i know that.... although i know i never walk out from the space where covered the dark image.... but at least i never let my soul to go in deeper... i loves myself...and i know God loves me...the sadness that put on me on march and april will never leave me alone... i know they always accompany me...until the day i die or... the day i really lost my emotion.... Maybe that can be count courage that i still alive n facing them.... maybe.....or maybe will become worst i guess....until now, i havent climb back to the place where i fell down.... it takes time.... a lot time... months or years.... or even a decade.....or a century or a millennium.... whereby i left the world oledi.... these days i keep thinking the previous memory.... i think this is due to i just met them... i dun know when i will let it go.... that memory did not curved in my heart but it break my heart in pieces... millions of pieces... billions n trillions of pieces.... i know it cannot be glue back to it shape...  i hate that me myself very weak inside.... feel so sorry to my soul.... i'm sad and God knows y......





that all for today... today i'm goin to write my diary when i'm back... hehe....long time i didnt write my diary because i dun wan to record down all the sad thing that happen to me.... i know it will be miserable......but however, i've change my mind....



bye.. lots of hugs n kisses..........

4 comments:

  1. God loves u ...so r we..
    Glad that ur ok..standing up is really hard after e fall..i'm struggling..
    Best of luck..
    >_

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.... i totally spent months of time to get myself into rite place....hope that u too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu...faz my fren, i only c u blog wihout her permission...sorry. i wonder y u write like tis huh? i knew ure happy go lucky gals...hehe. cheer up fren!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye ann chee...cheer up gals. sorry 4 da hazz komen... sori...sori...he knew my password....sorry...huhu. i wonder hw r u knw???? hope u hepi owz =)

    ReplyDelete