Tuesday 26 September 2006

Problem.....

each and everyday, we take one step closer to our final exam, one step closer to our sem break.... everything passed by just like that.... one more month or one month ++ final exam will fill our day up....  however, assignments still take most of our time... how to study like this.... i have a bad result in programming, ca, every subject.... but it doesn't seem like i'm really sad with everything.... what's happen to me ?





this sunday goin out for buffet.... and i'm very sure... i will eat alot to release my tension and my pressure.....i try to finish up my programming assignment that released yesterday by this sunday, same with math assignment 4...... for the project, programming... everthing under control. for MM.... still abit blur with it.... i'm waiting for the ca assignment... and math assignment 5.i want to finish it as fast as i can... Hope God Will Be At My Side All The Time....... sound like i'm goin to die.... well, i am..... the " pressure " is killing me now.....





registration for semester 2 courses already started today...... it will totally make my brain twisted juz because of this problem......i have been through a bad exprience in registrater courses in sem one..... one more thing..... pelengkap??? what should i take....tourism or music.... good thing about music is.... yes, it is my interest, then it is near(at new campus). then tourism... is my interest too.... but however... with the 17 credit timetable( not yt plus pelengkap) in the second sem.... i dun think we have the time to rush to old campus juz for the tourism class..... tourism class maybe be very fun.....but i have to think twice......or should i say think very cook-cook.... hehe......





i'm starting to get addicted to this word " Ceh~"... i think it is cute la..... haha....





ok lah... have to stop now .... May God Bless Everyone... God Loves Us All....... i love you all too....bye....

2 comments:

  1. haha.. im the first one giv comment leh... i already search for my truth table coding for an afternoon.. come out nothing.. i stil notyet touch my math assignment... me more die eh.. i just wish i can pass this sem n no need repeat any subject... dun be so greed.. dean list is enough la.. hehe.... jk... i continue my work le... take care ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know , this is first time i heard that so many people facing the same problems, and all of this person came from FIT o... y i'm so unlucky and get this course o...
    really wan to cay lo... mammy...

    ReplyDelete