Sunday 11 June 2006

The End Of A Day Is The Beginning Of A New Day....

Still 15 may 2005, what a long day.......huh.....after noticed that my identity card was gone, i was rushing to the felo's office to check whether i left my ic there, but no........... that time i totally feel like want to cry.... the felo ask me to look at the hall there ( at hall there, got counter "lost and found"), again, i ran to the hall, which is very far from the hostel....At the counter there, "NO" is the answer.... my ic totally lost in space!!! that night , i made a phone call to my mom tell her my ic was gone.... then... of course my mom scolded me for being so "Big Head"...but then she told me not to worry 'bout it....sure someone will found it....that night was totally extremely boring, although the room has 4 person, but nobody talking, when passing by, just smile......haha.....Mei Hui's room is 1st floor....same block but hers at the other side of the hostel....that night i'm worried bout my ic, worried but the challenges that i'm goin to face there, worried bout everything..... but then i'm not having a sleepless night though, i had a good nite sleep after unpacked all my things finish sms with garfield....maybe i was too tired....



the end of my day..... a very strange 15 of may..........





16 may 2005, Teacher's day......



i woke up early that day.......registration opened for the second day...wearing casually, i went to the hall, helping my friend those who register that day.... at the hall , i met Mr Riyis, Greg's father, i met Marliza's parent........i help marliza carried all her things to her room.....the weather at Labuan is very strange , at one minute, the sun shine & the weather is hot like stay in the oven , but at the other minute, raining cats & dogs..........haha... when carried marliza's things, it was raining, caused me all wet.......During the afternoon, i , mei hui, hui ying, marliza, hui ling( recently just cut off my friendship with her, not recently, in january...) were outing...i dun know why, that i'm brave enough using the detail that my sis gave me ( the detail is : use bus No:6 go to town) went to town with them....buying all the things that we need like food, mee maggi, mineral water & etc.........the food in the college was like "ARGH........", i went to toilet non-stop after ate those foods........but then that just a beginning , and that time i know i had to face it for a year..... Hmm... a year... a very long long time....how im goin to face it.....and then, i think of my ic again, nobody found it....i was thinking how if a police ask for my ic, n i dun have ic to show to him...will that police take me to police station??? haha.... wat a stupid thinking...but i really think like that, n i even thinking of want to make a report at police station bout my ic......alot of things to worry n the next day is the start of the orientation week for batch 05/06......have to wake up at 3am......i sleep early on 16 of may....................



my life ChAnGe after 16 of may...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment