Saturday 6 May 2006

Continue~

After taking my luggages, i mean my overweight luggages..i make a phone call to my mom... telling her that i have reach Labuan safely...Walking out from the arrival hall... i  found that Labuan airport is so small...haha... What am i thinking~ haha...A gal walked to me , ask :" Are you chia yee's sis?"...i just answer yes.. and she bring me to her car..She is Xing Yee*... my sis's fren... Her mother in the car... I was like "WOW"...Toyota Camry Latest realeased car that time..i like that car very much... really...!Her father give a ride to Labuan Matriculation College.When i reach the college... so surprise! the college was facinating!~ A guy name Shen Kang* bring me to registration....Steps by steps..and lastly to the hostel...after all the registrations,my sis's fren, her father , shen kang* & her sis help me to carries my luggages to my room 8A2.6 Block KARISMA A...i was the last one that "checking-in" in that room...My roommate were Emi(Sabah), Nurul(Sabah), & Jogiana(Miri).....After everything settled down,i said bye & thank u to them...I rearrange my registration things, & i found out.... MY IDENTITY CARD GONE!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~



*i'm not quite sure their name..



>>>To Be Continued<<<

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know that my junior entered to LMC. Good Luck in ur studies there and hope u can suceed like ur sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry can u comfirm whether ur sis grad last year from LMC or i confused her wif someone else.

    ReplyDelete