Thursday 21 May 2009

Birthday Present........that i received on my birthday......

@@ From Unimas's Friends....
This is the "Purple's Dream" drink that Shia Yok, Mei Hui, Mei Lu, Elise, Yew Li, Wei Jan, Ah Gui, Big Brother, and Kian Kok brought for me de.... Y? Because it is in purple colour... hahahha......
Actually there is oso a dinner.. which is cheese baked chicken chop rice.....


Then they also paid for the dinner for me.... actually not... they said they "chia " me... i secretly paid...then, they all give back money to me as "angpao" for my birthday... Pengz..


Then they brought few slice of secret recipe cheese cake to eat together at taman sahabat...


As a Conclusion , the most wonderful present i received from them is the time they spending with me.... more than 6 hours..... hahhah.. thanks alot.. and i love u ...



@@ From my family














This is the birthday cake my family brought for me.... well... i fried some chicken wings and chicken finger yesterday....My mom cooked bak kut teh....

Having a nice dinner with my family... thanks a lot to them... heheh...


though is simple.. yet it is the most meaningful moment for me..


@@With My Gang.....

This is the present that my gang gave me.... brought from 1borneo , kk there... through flight de oh....hahha... a very beautiful present.. i love it alot... because purple again... and "X" and "J" means alot to me.. hahhaha...

and of course not only this... they still paid for my drink and food yesterday....
hahha... really thanks to them... i love it a lot...

Conclusion.... not the presents are meaningful to me.. but them time they spent with me is the most meaningful of all.... and the best present of all, "TIMEs" they spent with me....

i love u all.....♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment