Friday 20 March 2009

the scaring moment of facebook...

with my itchy hand, i went to create a new account of facebook...
who knows... come out a big problem that make me almost cry...
create a new account with same email address as the 1st one....
caused my 1st account cannot be open...
all i can think is "DIE"....
how about my pet society....
my geo challenge.......
try so many ways to solve it.. include change the 2nd account email.. change password...deactivate the account...
but, i still can't open the 1st account....and it telling me... the email in not registered...
then cant figure a way, i have to email the Facebook team to help me... to deactivate and delete the 2nd account....

Out of all sudden, i remember that i put two email in the 1st account....
and Thank GOD,by using the second email, i able to open my 1st account again.... phew.....~
with speed of light , i ask the Facebook team to delete 2nd account permanently .... hahhaha
i wont do that again.... .. phew...
so here my advice: put two email in the facebook account.... hheheeh and hand dun so "itchy" do this and that.. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...
    1 enuf liaw bah... open many many for wat.. nhahahha... tel me hw to cheat liaw... i wan money many many oso.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete