Sunday 22 February 2009

Sunday, February 22, 2009 ************************************************************************************
Good morning.....

right now already 5.12am morning....
yep... i'm still studying for my System programming exam.... argh...
so headache.....

guess what... everyone really seem to be addicted to Facebook....
included me....
even study for exam, i still will spend some time to go in there there to play games for a while..
kinda release stress gua.....

System programming.... i will fight you!!!!!!!
hahahha...abit sot sot di......hahah
march is approaching... fyp... hmm.. i just read my coding..
one sentence can describe me.. wait to die nia....
well i really hope i can be a korean teacher in the future...
i like korean language alot......
so alot , man.....hahahha
i dun wan to stay in IT field.... for me.. these 3 years, is a chance for me to absorb new knowledge..i wont spend my whole life in it... wakakaka....
toooooooo suffer......
after get my certificate... i can do whatever i want then.....
the journey of of being educated in school is almost reaching the end now....
get myself educated in some other field? sure, why not?, i want Korean language Course......
hahahha.... it will be more better study the culture and everything about it...
argh... can see that im very stress...
hahahhaha... yeah... im having my headache now....
feel like want to crush my head to the wall where tvxq poster is... hahahhaha
ok... i better stop this..... hahahah....
........ ok for now...
gotta get back to work... erm.... i mean get back to my study... wakakak...
Wish me luck in my exam......

No comments:

Post a Comment